So, I recently stumbled upon a dating guide for single women in the '90s. I'll share them with you guys.
1. Do your dressing in your inner room to keep your allure. Be ready to go when your date arrives, don't keep him waiting, greet him with a smile.
2. Men don't like girls who borrow their handkerchief and smudge them with lipstick. Makeup in private, don't let him see you.
3. Don't sit in awkward positions, be alert. Never look bored even if you are. If you must chew gum (not advised) do it silently, mouth closed.
4. Careless women never appeal to gentlemen. Don't talk while dancing, for when a man dances he wants to dance!
5. Don't use the car mirror to fix your makeup, a man needs it while driving and it annoys him very much to have to turn around to see what's behind him. But, make sure your hair and makeup are always perfectly in place.
6. Don't be familiar with your date by caressing him in public. Any open affection is in bad taste and usually embarrasses or humiliates your man.
7. Don't be sentimental or get him to try to say something he doesn't want to by working on his emotions. Men don't like tears, especially in public.
8. Don't talk about someone else you had fun with some other time, men desire, deserve your ENTIRE attention.
9. Don't talk about clothes or describe a new gown to a man please. Flatter your date, talk about things he wants to talk about.
10. Don't be conspicuous or talk to other men, chances are your date will never call you again.
Ok o! All ye single ladies I hope you've heard. If you want a second date then this is the way to go.
Alright, on a more serious note, apparently, all women had to do was be as pretty as a picture, and also just as mute, dumb and lifeless. Interesting...... I hope this article was written by a man but I have this dreadful feeling that it wasn't. I'm reading this and I'm thinking "thank God I wasn't born in this era", or else no gentleman would have courted me *Sobs*. Because I like to talk when I dance.
I love to keep my date waiting just a little bit, no way you'll come to pick me up and find me at the gate waiting for you,....except we're a bit late to the airport, to catch our flight to Paris(your birthday present to me).
When I'm bored I shall indeed look bored. WTF?!
If the spirit moves me, I will be openly affectionate with you, because I'm not a robot.
We will talk about things you want to talk about, while we are talking about things I want to talk about.
And if I happen to be conspicuous and say a few words to some other guy and it pains you, feel free to lose my number. You'll be doing me a favour.
But don't worry, I won't use your car mirror to fix my makeup, I always have mine handy. Lol.
What are your thoughts about this list? Please share.