A blog visitor who says you guys have really sound opinions would like to hear your thoughts on a matter that's mind-boggling at the moment.
Assuming you've been searching for a job for sometime and you're currently unemployed, you applied at several places, you've written tests and attended interviews but so far nothing has come through. Recently you attended two interviews after writing tests for both and you just got called back by one of the companies to resume work immediately. But here the pay isn't very good, about 70k a month and you actually prefer the other job you interviewed for. If you take this job you'll have to sign an undertaking to work for two years before leaving the organization. The problem now is that the results for the other company will be out in at least one month, the pay is about 200k with additional allowances and you think you have a very good shot at this job too because you did exceptionally well at both the written tests and interview.
What will you do? Will you accept this low paying job that you have already been offered, or wait for a much better (paying) job that you haven't been given although you have a 'very good feeling' about?