This is a random list of some of my best feelings in the world, just because...
1. When I make someone up and they look in the mirror just after I'm done and say "Wow!"
2. When I just get a life altering idea during a brainstorming session that solves one of the firm's present biggest problems.
3. That minute when I realize I'm falling in love with someone who's falling in love with me.
4. When I hear a song and I realize I've just found my new best song, and I know it's going to be on replay for the next few weeks.
5. When I have nothing to do but sit and talk with Osayi and Ginika in those no holds barred moments; those friends you tell every and anything and get absolutely no judgement.
6. Noontime on Fridays, knowing the weekend stretches before me.
7. Being held, cuddled and talked to after sex with someone I actually have feelings for.
8. When someone random and unexpected calls and says "Hi dear, send me your account details".
9. Writing a good story that practically writes itself.
10. The feeling I get when I like a guy and I've spent the last 1 hour trying not to call him and just as my resolve breaks and I'm about to dial his number my phone rings and his name appears on the screen.
11. When a friend who got married three months ago calls and says she's pregnant.
12. The feeling I got when I saw my Bar final result.
13. When a reader mails and says "Thelma just mailed to say I really love your blog".
14. Getting a gift bag with about six bottles of 100ml designer perfumes (think Van Cleef & Arpels, Chopard, Givenchy, Mont Blanc, Aramis and Cartier)
15. On a rainy day when I have nothing to do but snuggle under my duvet with a ton of movies or a good book or a good bottle of wine or someone special. Or, all of those together!
16. Putting my jeans on and they feel really loose.
17. When the invigilator says "Start writing" and I turn over the question paper, quickly scheme through the questions and just know I've already made an A!
18. Having a scare and finally getting my "visitor"...
19. Waking up before the alarm goes off and realizing I still have about three hours of sleep left.
20. The look on someone's face when I give them something they've wanted for a really long time.
21. When I call mummy and she answers the phone with "Nwa m" or "my baby".
22. Getting a major client for the firm and he/she signs on and immediately pays the required fees and the boss looks at my like I'm his most prized asset.
23. Getting answers to something I've been praying for for a long time.
24. The feeling I used to get when I checked into a hotel room with nothing but a good book, junk food, a pack of Dunhill Switch and a lighter.
25. Realizing that no matter what I'm going through, I've got the awesomest siblings and I'm the luckiest 'last born' on the planet.
This was fun. Hey, I'm dying to hear yours. What are some of your absolute bestest feelings in the world?