Ok, so 8 random facts about me that you didn't know are:
1. Cerelac is one of my favourite meals.
2. I'm a disciplinarian by nature and when they want to get the little ones to do something they threaten them by saying "Aunty Nwando is coming" and they immediately gobble down their meals, do their homework or go to bed.
3. In secondary school I used to reply the love letters of one of my closest friends. Her boyfriend was an amazing poet and she liked to reply him with poetry as well, problem was; she had no idea how to pen a verse. So I wrote over 30 letters to this guy (on her behalf)...... I started falling for him at some point (it was all becoming too real). Also I started getting a tad jealous; when I'd write a poem or a poetic letter and he'd reply, praising her for being such a 'beautiful poet' and watching her actually take all the glory sort of made me want to give her a knock on the head.
4. When I'm feeling down I love to buy, buy, buy things for other people. Giving makes me feel much better about everything, making someone else smile is very therapeutic for me.
5. I'm very impatient so I'm the worst person to go shopping with, chances are that I will leave you in the market or at the mall, so my friends know not to take me along to those places.
6. My feelings are never far from the surface. When I don't like a person they always know it, no matter how hard I try to conceal it. And when I like a person everyone knows I do.
7. I have a weakness for sugary food, romantic comedies, parrots/puppies/dogs and skinny guys with broad shoulders.
8. I'm bad at holding grudges. When things aren't right with a person; close friend, colleague, acquaintance, I'm willing to apologise and put things behind me, whether or not I'm at fault. But I make exceptions for a few people...
Disclaimer: #2. I don't go around beating people's children (LOL). In fact I subscribe to lectures as opposed to lashes, and using the rod only if extremely necessary. I just know how to get it across to the children around me that I mean business and when I say SIT I mean SIT. No arguments, no questions asked, no whining.
Enough about me. The whole idea was to get you guys to share at least 5 random things about you that we don't know about. So let's get started!