Tiwa posted this on Instagram, tagged her hubby TeeBillz and wrote
"...Which means you MrBillz @teebillz323 cannot return me to my parents or exchange me."
Is this a
a) simple joke
c) publicity stunt
One more thing; while a lot of us are meeting up with other readers I need to point a few things out.
- If you exchange contacts with someone on the blog please first ensure that they are who they say they are before meeting with them. I don't know most of you guys personally and I cannot vouch for anyone, (save a handful).
- If someone requests to be friends with you or asks for your contacts, it's very ok to refuse. No pressure.
- I've been so inundated with emails and it's gotten a bit much (and this isn't my day job. LOL), so rather than ignore your mails, if you're mailing to ask for a person's contacts, please just reply under one of their comments with your email address, asking them to contact you. (Not phone number or anything else. Emails are less personal and harmless) so that way if the person does want to meet up they can just mail you directly.
- Also because; I don't have everyone's contacts on the blog so there's no guarantee that when you mail me to ask for a certain person's contacts I'll have it.
- Please remember to do your 'due diligence'.
- It's better to first meet in a public place, especially it's someone of the opposite sex.
- I just want to create a platform for people (on the blog) to meet, network, widen their circles and make new friends, but I'm not oblivious to the fact that not everyone has good intentions. So I'm pointing this out right now so that you can stay safe and nothing goes wrong. I do not want to get blamed if something goes wrong.
-I hereby divest myself of any blame.
- I might be MIA today & tomorrow.
Photo source: www.romancemeetslife.com