1). Today is Blog Reader Sasha Boné's birthday. Yayyyyyyyyyyy!
2. Toke Ayida and hubby Maje Ayida look so happy in love on his birthday.
3. Uzo Aduba wins an Emmy! The Nigerian-American actress who plays the role of Crazy Eyes in Orange is The New Black won an (very well deserved) Emmy for her Character.
4. So many babies in this August month for both Blog Readers (Chocolate and Mrs M) and Bloggers (Dr N of Dr N's musings). I also remember phransie's too. Congrats, hugs and kisses to you all!
5. Even with millions of dollars some A-List celebrities still manage to stay humble.
6. I'm making progress in my Insanity Workout! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Yes we Can!
The only issue I face now is the floor exercises, being a pear-shaped woman with hips, big thighs and "timber and calibre" legs (as my mum calls them) it's generally very hard for me to do floor exercises. Even when I join exercise groups my trainers usually allow me to be exempted from most floor exercises because they know it's more of a struggle for me than the average person. But I'm doing a lot better and I'm getting a hang of it.
PS: I've not lost any weight yet, I'm just so glad to be making progress with the Insanity routine.
So these are 6 reasons for me to smile today. I hope you have reasons to smile too.
Much love. Xoxo.