Well, here goes!
1. Always complying everytime I say "come and eat". Dude, seriously, I'm just being polite!
2. Always having an opinion on everything, especially everything about me. Just DON'T!
3. Tactlessly seeing me out and about and screaming "Waaawu (wow) you have added weight oooo!". Seriously?
4. Unashamedly copying from my exam sheet, word for word, without asking for my permission and without having the decency to look guilty or embarassed. The nerves!
5. Watching me eat and saying nothing at all and just as I'm about to lift the last (and often juciest) piece of chicken into my mouth you quickly say "Please can I have that?". NO.
6. Refusing to get your own food because you're "not hungry" or you "have no appetite" but when mine comes you want to share it with me. Hell NO.
7. Starting a sentence with "no offense meant, but..." when you have every intention of being offensive. *SMH*
8. Saying "with all due respect" when you know fully well you're about to be disrespectful. *RME*
9. Running your fingers through my scalp to check if I'm wearing a weave or not and we're not even friends. Boundaries people. Boundaries!
10. You're over 25 and you still write words like serzly, iono, idk, k, etc. Nna beht why?
I can imagine a million things I'd smack someone for but im'ma just share a few and leave room for you guys. What would you (metaphorically) smack someone for? Let's have fun!