If you don't then please skip this post, you're not mature enough. If you do you may proceed. Just to be clear; this post may contain adult content. (+18)
Ok, for those who have proceeded, if you're adverse to sex or talking about sex then please kindly join those above and skip this post, because in case you haven't already figured it out this post is about SEX. If you're not, let's talk.
So I started by saying I miss sex, right? Of course I do. Don't you think it would be unnatural if I didn't? I definitely do miss sex and I think it's perfectly ok to admit it. Some days ago I was with someone and there was some mild making out and mild as it was, my memory was instantly refreshed. I'd have you know that I generally avoid being in situations that may lead me to compromise my decisions, this includes visiting most male friends at home, and more recently any form of physical contact beyond handshakes or friendly hugs. But that night I threw caution to the wind, probably because I'd indulged in a few glasses of wine, it was a celebratory period after all.
So yes, I immediately removed myself from the situation, the most difficult thing I've had to do in a while but I'm strong like that, if I say so myself. LOL. Yet in the minutes, hours and days that followed I couldn't stop thinking about it. For the first time in a long time, I remembered.
I remembered what it felt like to have sex/make love/shag and I'm reminded of the things I (used to) love most about sex.
- the bond it created between me and the other person
- the heady feeling of power I got from knowing that I'm the reason that person is in that throes of ecstasy
- the Big O. Like seriously, who doesn't love orgasms?
- the way that all problems, worries, challenges are forgotten in those minutes or hours of sex.
- the way a satiated partner collapses just right after he's done.
There are many more but hey, let me not get too X-rated, I'm certain some people who shouldn't would still read this.
But guess what guys, most good things come with the bad. These are the things I (used to) hate the most about sex
- the bond it created between me and someone I wasn't dating, or wasn't in a defined relationship with. (Where you start 'catching feelings' for someone who doesn't really give a hoot about you. This is one of the things I DO NOT MISS about sex at all!).
- bad sex/awkward sex/horrible sex/sex with someone who doesn't know how to have sex...
- fear of STIs and pregnancy.
- when it just keeps going on and on and on and he's yet to come. Sometimes I'd literally drift away and start thinking about the characters in a novel I just read or what I would cook the next day
- people with totally different needs from yours, eg demands to talk dirty, spanking, hair pulling etc
- that desperately annoying question that just keeps being asked; have you come/did you come?
- the guilt that sometimes came afterwards (one of the reasons I fled. LOL).
So hey, if you've read this far you know you cannot be like a non-paying customer in a restaurant; no 'eat and run'. You MUST share the juicy deets with me; what do/did you love the most and hate the most about sex?