So guys, this is a list of things that I think, pray and hope stay in 2014 and don't make it into 2015. Here goes!
1. Nike brows or every other type of horribly DRAWN brows, especially those ones with concealers six shades lighter that the offender for some reason doesn't even attempt to blend in. Aaaaargh!!! Stay in 2014 please.
2. Instagram celebs. Instagram celebs, twitter celebs, internet celebs; all these supposed celebrities that have no real relevance in REAL life and are actually very basic, very ordinary people in reality. Please stay in 2014 and allow us to see road in 2015. You know yourselves.
3. (Nigerian celebrities especially) Taking pictures with someone else's money, cars, clothes, homes... Have some dignity please, work hard and be patient till you make yours. You're not deceiving anyone.
4. Twerking. Thanks to Miley Cyrus this gave me a huge headache in 2014, and I'm hoping it stays here in 2014. Along with the gross tongue-out trend in pictures. There's nothing as painful to look at like an adult Nigerian man sticking his tongue out till it touches his jaw. Eeeeeww. Just stop, please.
5. Big Brother. Seriously, can someone tell me the relevance of Big Brother, can we just agree that it has outlived it's usefulness and leave it behind in 2014? Thank you.
6. The Big Booty obsession. This got to a frightful height this year, thanks to Kim K. 2014 the year of waist trimmers, squats for bigger butts and silicone injections into the arse. Unfortunately I can see you making it into 2015 and 2016. *Sobs*
7. Dia is God ooooo; seriously guys, let this one go! (Memphis you promised) LOL.
8. Excessive Contouring of the face till you begin to look like an entirely different specie. Ladies, can we agree to leave this behind... Or learn to get it properly done, please?
9. Doyin Okupe and his internet theatrics and bullying... Especially when you're campaigning for a president that continues to decry the use of the internet for negative and inflammatory purposes. Please sit your behind in 2014, grown man acting like a prepubescent school boy.
10. Ok I'll stop here. What would you like to see left behind in 2014?