Anyone heard Eartha Kitts' Santa Baby? That's got to be my all time favourite Christmas song. So hey, maybe the spirit of Christmas is finally catching up with me, this one seems infectious and after the midweek service earlier this evening, I'm feeling like I could give Christmas a kiss.
That said, there's so so much I'm asking Santa for this Christmas. Santa hunny I've been an angel all year and I deserve this, so make it happen, ok?
1. At least 30kg off my body *straight face*
2. A baby just as cute as the one that sat behind me in church today.
3. A new car.
4. Ideas. Ideas and more Ideas!
5. A ring, and I don't mean on the phone. (Haha! Stole this line from Eartha Kitt).
6. Money Money Money Money and more Money Santa, please?
7. That 'happily ever after' kind of love
8. Kene's happiness.
9. An Apple Mac
10. Title documents to one nice house in Carlton Gate.
And I deserve it, so make it happen Santa!
What's going on with you guys? What are your plans for Christmas? What's on your Christmas wishlist; if Santa was real what would you ask him for?
Ok, I'm done telling Santa what I want, can I ask a favour of you; that when you pray you say a prayer for me too? Thanks and God bless.