1. Stock essential food stuff at home.
2. Stock portable drinking water at home.
3. Keep some amount of cash for emergency at home.
4. Stock essential drugs at home.
5. Have enough AIR-TIME on your phone/s.
6. Avoid out-door activities – stay in-doors as much as possible through-out the election period.
7. Avoid heated political debates/discussions especially in public.
8. Never let anyone other than your immediate family know who your true candidate/political party is – claim not to be interested in politics.
9. Do not allow political stickers/posters/flags be placed/posted on your cars/houses.
10. Ensure that you have a full tank in your cars and generators before Election Day.
Also, Ahead of the presidential elections scheduled to hold on Saturday, March 28th, the Department of State Services (DSS) is giving voters some security tips to observe.