The picture above reminded me yet again why I love men. There are a ton of reasons I love men but I'll list a few.
1. Men don't hold grudges. Remember the whole mohits-donjazzy-dbanj saga? Remember the dbanj-drsid saga? Now picture if they were chics and try to imagine them as chics in this picture. Simply unpossible!
2. They are naturally friendly. Men could meet each other and in approximately 80 seconds they're chatting away like old buddies. There's this ease that comes with their friendliness. They don't need to have a bond or history to share a bear together and have a good laugh. They don't need to belong to the same strata or circle to get along.
3. They are great conversationalists. I think one of the things that makes a good conversationalist is an ability to converse easily about a variety of topics. You listen to men talk and the topics are likely to be politics, business, moneymaking ideas, sports, football, women. Ever wondered why when you read news websites most of the commenters are male? But when most of us ladies gather for a friendly chat it's almost 100% likely we're talking about men *insert heartbreak, marriage, infidelity, children, pregnancy*... Very rare to see a group of friends discuss any other thing. Unless that other thing is the reason for the gathering.
4. They don't tear each other down. These days there's a lot of surface/social media "sister solidarity", but reality remains that women tear each other down. Women simply hater each other. See a post about a female and read the comments. 9 if not 10 out of 10 negative comments are made by females. We feel the need to bring ourselves down as if one person's downfall is our upliftment. It isn't.
5. What you see is what you get. Unlike women who are natural schemers and a lot more calculating, men just don't seem to have that time or interest. They often have no false airs and rarely keep up appearances or have hidden agendas. If he's cool with you you'll know. If he isn't cool with you, you'll know. They're not adept at masking perceptions.
Of course there are exceptions to every rule. Of course there are a ton of reasons I don't like men. But today I'm focusing on the reasons I like them, the other is another day's topic.
Having read the above, what do you agree with, what don't you agree with. And, please share with me the things you like about members of the opposite sex. Yes, males this post is about men but I want to hear the reasons you like women ie the things you like about women; mental not physical please, thank you.
Itching to hear it all!
Sent from my iPad