Before I give you the pleasure of reading my 5 reasons, I'll give you the even greater pleasure of reading the love poem reportedly written by FFK to his lover, Precious.
Beautiful, yes? Some don't agree, some are calling him Daddy Agbaya. Oh well... (Source; Bella Naija)
Just so we're clear, by "sugar daddy" I solely mean an "older male lover", but let's not deny that even when it's for love, an older lover would always lavish his belle with gifts. So let's not be distracted by mere semantics. These are five reasons I'd be tempted to consider spending the rest of my life with a much older man.
1. Chivalry is dead in our generation. It's still very alive and thriving in theirs. (When last did you receive a poem from a youngin?)
2. He's been there and done that and has learnt life and love from the best teacher; Experience.
3. He's more likely to ignore my misbehavior, misdeeds and wrong doings, chalking them up to childish frivolities. Therefore; less arguments, less quarels, less fights, less malice.
4. Being my lover, and an older one at that, he will love me passionately as one would a lover, and protect me fiercely, as one would a daughter.
5. He's most likely to have exhausted and burnt away every vestige of youthful exuberance and would, unlike young men of today, see no need to spend each night bar hopping, sleeping out and most especially trying to impress friends and succumb to peer pressure.
So there you have it. The big 5. Now you tell me; the reasons you WOULD or WOULD NOT be in a relationship/marriage with a much older lover.