In Honour of the 11th month of the year I'd like to share 11 things I'm thankful for in 2015.
1. I'm thankful for the privilege of seeing the 11th month of the year, my loved ones and I.
2. I'm thankful for the birth of my nephew, and for all my friends who had babies this year (Yoko, Osayi, Adaobi & others) , or are about to (Chocolate & others).
3. I'm thankful for good health. Very very thankful.
4. I'm thankful for journey mercies. Every month this year I've been on at least four flights so this is something I'm immensely thankful for.
5. I'm thankful for being able to lose some weight and keep it off, even though it's not been very easy.
6. I'm thankful for Thelma Thinks as she turns 2 in a week or two.
7. I'm thankful for my family, peace in our home and the love we share.
8. I'm thankful that the tears, the pain, the disappointments and loss of months ago gave way to happiness, laughter, love, increase and hope.
9. I'm thankful for the jobs, businesses and opportunities that came my way.
10. I'm thankful that even when robbers gained access into our home their plans were foiled.
11. I'm thankful because I know 2015 still holds a lot of promises, great surprises, achievements, laughter and all round happiness, for me, mine and all who believe.
Do you believe?
If you do then share with me 11 things you're thankful for. Come on, let's hear it!
Happy new month guys. Peace, love and happiness for you this month I pray.