After carrying out lots of deep research, these are places you would never find Dangote’s son cousin brother-in-law. When the chair-lady of Nigerian single girls says don’t be found in these places, sisters, don’t!
1. Career fairs All the attendees are broke and are looking for a job except the host and the host is usually married!
2. Oshodi Under Bridge Can any good thing come out of this place? Any good thing?
3. Sabo Yaba sigh
4. Ozone Yaba Chances are pretty slim. Just Unilag boys roaming around in carrot jeans and palm slippers. Don’t waste your time abeg.
5. Computer Village You might lose a Bosom or another body part in the process of trying to find a man here.
6. ICM Is it just me or does ICM seem like a place to meet a boyfriend but not a husband? Too many kidults. I stand to be corrected though.
7. Markets Except you are a lesbian.
8. Names of places in Lagos that contains the word ‘bridge’ in it.
9. All the bus stops in the mainland. In fact, once you descend 3MB towards the mainland axis. Don’t reply any stranger that says, ‘excuse me’.
10. Motor parks where Lagos to Abuja is N2, 300.
11. MTN centres. The people that frequent here are people that complain over the slightest things. E.g “I loaded N100 in my phone last night and N2 was gone by morning! I am not leaving this office until you return my money back.” Don’t let that sort of man put you inside house oh.
12. Job interviews/reality show auditions. This is a gamble. You are free to give him your number but don’t reply that sms until he has successfully scaled through, the reality show has ended and he is declared winner. For job interviews, only if he gets the job. Don’t worry you are not a gold digger. Just a woman who knows what she wants.
13. BRT buses Have you noticed everybody always looks sad in BRT buses? Maybe it’s because they are thinking of their 0.28 account balance. Once you get in, HEADSET ON!
14. Justrite Supermarket Justrite prides itself in offering unbeatable prices of good. Any man found shopping here is looking for the cheapest alternative so therefore, that sort of man will give you N270 to cook soup.
15. 2go When you read cases of people meeting their husbands on social networks and you take a decision to try your luck on 2go, you are on your own.
16. Eco Bank Is it just me or is there a stereotype that surrounds bankers in Eco Bank. It’s one thing to find a rich husband, it’s another thing to pray he’s not a stingy rich husband or you’ll wish you married yourself.
This Nairaland list had me in stitches. What other places do you think should have made the list? Please let us know, and what's ICM (#6) by the way?