1. How tall are you and what do you weigh?
6ft and several KGs.
2. How many 1 night stands have you had?
Certainly not more than one if any at all.
3. Ever fought physically because of a guy?
Never have, never will.
4. Favorite color?
5. What do you think of guys that smoke weed occasionally?
I'm indifferent as long as it's done in moderation and in private.
6. Do you smoke weed?
It's just not my thing, but I used to love magic muffins.
7. Clean shave guys or bearded guys?
Bearded but groomed.
8. Chubby guys (Not fat) or muscular with 7packs kinda guy?
I'm not keen on chubby guys, I don't find overly muscled (7 packs) men appealing either. So someone in between. Think Tu face, Flavour or even Wiz Khalifa (you know what they say about the super skinny ones... *wink*).
9. On a scale of 1 - 10 how beautiful do you think you are?
10. Whats your alcohol tolerance like?
Bia Kon, first ask "do you drink alcohol?".
11. Favorite swallow food - Eba, amala, pounded yam etc?
Oatmeal (fitfam tinz).
12. Have you ever been proposed to?
Not in the conventional way.
14. Have you ever lost a guy cos of ur body size
Never. It's actually the body size that attracts the men who approach me and eventually date me. I've however lost a few guys because I tried to change my body size.
15. Have you ever been embarrassed cos of ur body size
I've never been embarassed because of my body (size), but the times when I let myself go and gained too much weight it affected my self confidence.
16. What is your favourite body part on the opposite sex
Shoulders, if they're broad.
17. Whats the nickname your present BF calls you?
18. What car do you wanna buy next?
If a genie asked I'd say I want a 2015 Lexus 570. But in real life, I'm presently saving up for a 2013 Honda Accord.
19. Ever had sex with a guy you are not proud of?
20. Ever tried some lesbian acts? *Wink*
21. What do you think of fame?
If it comes with a very fat bank account then I wouldn't mind so much. Otherwise I personally have no use for fame. However I'm working and praying on my brand (and businesses) being famous.
22. Do you consider linda ikeji a role model?
I admire her tenacity and doggedness. I'm certain she's someone's role model, just not mine.
23. What do u think of adoption?
I think adoption is great, certainly something I'd want to do. I'd like to have three kids, two biological, one adopted.
27. Have you ever thought of being a celebrity? You have the carriage.
Thanks but no. I'm both shy and introverted and I detest red carpets like the devil himself!
28. Would you change the way you are for anyone?
If its positive change then I would.
29. I know you talk of marriage often, do you really see yourself getting married?
Hopefully. But I certainly see myself having kids though.
30. Did your days at Queen's college make or mar you?
Neither, but I'm glad I went there.
31. How long did it take you to come to terms with yourself? I see you as someone who at some point told herself that "mehn this is me, accept and move on".
I think every woman gets to this point in her life at some point or the other. For me it was as I approached 30. It was also when I realized that the same thing some people would castigate you for, some others would praise you for. I learnt you can't please everyone, you owe no one anything least of all an explanation for the things you do, and you've got just one life so why live it for others?
32. Do you foresee yourself practicing law till the very end?
33. What if you are to date someone in TTb, who would that be?
All the male TTB readers I would consider are taken.
34. In five years time, you should be?
A mother to one or two cuties, a wife perhaps, running one of the biggest websites on the continent, an employer of labour on a large scale, by then my ______ should be one of the most talked about in town (don't want to share that yet).
35. You have a sexy figure, how do you cope with guys?
It's not that sexy and I even need more guys on my case. Maybe one of them might be the genie that would gift me with that 2015 Lexus I talked about.
I used to do that a lot, but for some reason not anymore.
37. Have you ever had the hunger of a cougar/ Have you ever been a cougar? #Grins
Nope. I have one smallie on my case that keeps telling me age is all in the mind but I can't help thinking biko si ebe a puo! All of the men in my life have been older (save one), so I find myself feeling the need to dumb down myself when relating with a younger guy who's romantically/sexually interested in me.
38. Thelma. Seeing that Kon has used up all the questions available to mankind, pls answer me this one "Whatever happened to Clark Kent?"
He's doing very fine but I'm certainly not Lois Lane.
39. What's the end game? Like... we all have dreams and aspirations, where we want to be and what we want to achieve, what's yours? That point you're looking at and saying, if and when I get there, I'm fulfilled. What's that point for you?
Does #34 answer this question?
40. What's the one thing you cannot tolerate in a relationship?(your deal breaker)
Abuse in any form AND stinginess.
41. What's your relationship with God like?
It could be much better.
42. A lot of ladies have high standards for the kind of men they want to be with especially in their teens and early 20s, have yours changed over the years? Have you had to cross some things of that "list" cos you realised they were irrelevant or...anything?
Yes. I didn't deliberately cross any off the list, but one day I realized that they just weren't there anymore. One day I found myself enjoying a great relationship and loving a man I wouldn't have given the time of day two years ago. The older one gets, the less important certain things become.
43. How good a cook are you on a scale of 1 to frigging awesome!
Food Network is my all time absolute favourite TV channel. Which is ironic considering I'm almost indifferent about cooking, which surprises people because when I cook, I COOK! But that's not often so I can't rate myself...
44. What exactly do you do for a living... We already know you're a lawyer, so this is asking for a detailed description of stuff you handle.(this question is cos i know many lawyers and they dont travel half a much as you do...*covers face*..lol)
I work for myself and that entails making lucrative deals or good investments when the opportunity arises. As for legal stuff I handle, I haven't done any litigation in a while so it's mainly properties, contracts, corporate stuff and the likes. Among other things, I'm currently looking to be an executive assistant to a very active/busy/accomplished/visionary political or corporate personality. So if you know anyone who needs one, in any part of the country, I'm your girl!
45. I know you love perfumes, what's the highest you've spent on a perfume?
Latest perfume which is about a week old costs about N80,000 but with this present exchange rate it would probably cost about 130,000 or more. It's an Amuoage and an absolute show stopper! But no I didn't buy it myself, it was a gift. So to answer your question the highest I've spent on a perfume is about 25,000.
46. Truthfully name 3 blog readers you dislike
Anonymous. Anonymous. Anonymous. The dislikable ones are always anonymous.
47. If there's one thing you could change about the blog what would it be?
I certainly wish I had more contributors providing content spanning across different topics from politics to religion to love to career to money to sex to inspiration to marriage to travel and then some. I also miss some old readers and commenters.
48. If there's one thing you could change about yourself
I'd love to love food less. I wish I'm one of those people who hate food and only eat in order to survive.
49. If there's one thing you could change about the world.
I wish people would be kinder and love more. All you need to do is go on the comment section of some posts, especially foreign websites, you'd see we're a bunch of savages!
50. You're my absolute favourite blogger Tee! #Hugs and #Kisses
LOL it's not a question but it came with the questions and it made me feel so good! Thanks so much!!! *cant stop blushing*.
There you have it, I hope I answered your questions to your satisfaction.
I couldn't post all the questions, they were too many and I don't want to bore you.
Steele is next on the TTB hot seat so please leave all your questions for him in the comment section.
Please what female blog reader would you love to see on the hot seat?