Perhaps I woke way too early with too much time on my hands... So many random thoughts and I'm just going to put them out there.
1. Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo. If you're on Instagram and you follow either or both of these two chicas then you'd have long noticed that they're inseparable BFFs. Don't worry there's no dirt on them, I just love them both as friends, I like their friendship and I love to see them together. I also lurv to read the funny comments that pop up on some blogs when their picture appears, the last I remember went something like this.
-hmmm Rukky and Ebube, sisters in runz. Your markets are really selling o!
-I like these girls sha, they seem so close but please Ebube and Rukky please don't quarel because the secrets that will come out go fit kill person!
-Secrets ke? Don't hold your breath, these girls are jazz girls and they swore oath of secrecy. They can never quarel or expose their secret.
-Rukky and Ebube, international travellers...
LOL. I dunno and I don't care, I love their friendship. I love the IG and snapchat videos they do together. I really want to know what it feels like to have this kind of fun, exciting, happy and seemingly strong friendship. You girls rock!
2. Buhari and his kids schooling abroad. Did he actually ask parents who can't afford to keep their children in schools abroad to bring them back, but no he won't bring his back because he can afford their foreign education? Wait is this not the same man who just months ago professed to have barely 1 million naira to his name? I'm so confused, Memphis/Uyi/Easah please can you help explain this?
3. Why am I scared to say I sometimes think Genevieve Nnaji is basic? Is it because ayam afraid her loyalists wee kee mee??? Seriously though, she's a beautiful woman aging gracefully or not even aging at all, and I love her mysterious persona. But Abeg sometimes she's just basic. Or maybe I'm feeling this way because of this church dress she wore to the AMVCAs that people were hailing anyhow. I didn't get that, what was fantastic about this look? No wow factor, but then that's not surprising... (Awon loyalists please miss me with your voltronism. Thank you!)
4. Men's Clothing. So I was just thinking last night about how one of the most profitable businesses I've done was sell men's clothing. My profit was almost 200% and what's even more awesome is that men don't price your items down to below half the asking price then now come and be owing you for years! No, they pay what you ask and pay upfront. So just when I was thinking this might be something to look into, something else on the side, I remembered the economy and dollar exchange and I'm wondering if travelling to buy and sell is really a profitable business to venture into right now. What do you think?
5. Kimmy cakes! I love Kim Kardashian and I don't care what anybody thinks. I love Kim K. I love her family, especially Khloe. I love her nudes. I loved her sex tape. I love that she's getting her money right. I love how she's never unruffled by bullying, even when she's probably the most bullied person on the planet. I love how cute her kids are. And I love her body, which is all natural btw! #okbye.
So what do you think about my random thoughts? Please share some random thoughts you've have today. It'll be fun to know!