To Whom it may Concern
Dear Future Wife, I’m writing you this letter, from the deepest part of my Heart, the part that is reserved for Joh-loff Rice & goat meat, so pls feel special. Consider this a pointer or heads-up & act accordingly.
1. You MUST love our Lord Jesus Christ, with all sincerity, in deeds & in purpose.#JesusIsBae
2. i’m filled with Simple Complexities & Complex Simplicities… #DealOrNoDeal?
3. I’m NOT here to pay for your Ex’s mistake, i was not there when you both were “doing” so pls don’t punish me. #InnocentMe
4. I’m a huge kisser, key word HUGE.😘 5. Pls forgive me for all i’ll say when i’m hungry I Love FOOD i really do.😍 6.I love play i don’t take myself too serious, you shouldn’t too (nobody cares) there are more important things going on in the World.
7. Hope you love to travel, because i am Ajala the Traveler.✈️
8. Pls be beauty with Brains, i take God beg you, because beauty fades, but an intelligent wife is forever.👩🏽
9. Pls pls pls pls come with factory fitted sense of humor. (Nothing is that serious).
10. Lastly, you must acknowledge the AlexxEkubo Wives Association Worldwide (A.W.A) they’v been my support structure holding me down all the while you were forming “Baddest girl ever liveth” they were here voting & encouraging my ministry, don’t come & put sand-sand in their garri. 😕
Hope with these few points of mine i’ve been able to convince you & not confuse you. See you at the Altar 💍👫 Sincerely yours,
Best Husband Ever Liveth 👑
LOL, we hear you Alex.
Anyone else want to pen a little something to their past, present or future spouse?
I'll go first.
Dear future husband,
I hope you like guinea fowl as much as I do. It's my latest discovery, especially when it's roasted or fried and very very spicy. Yum yum yum! The thing is, I need somebody that likes it as much as I do so that when you wake up at 1am and see me chowing down fowl in bed, you will just smile and go back to sleep, or join me (preferably go back to sleep LOL), no questions asked.
PS; visitors shall be served chicken, goat meat or whatever. Guinea fowl is naturally tiny, ironically expensive and quite scarce, we can not be dishing it away like dat.