So it's finally here guys. Whoop whoop!
I feel a tinny bit underwhelmed. Underwhelmed because not everybody can get something. I really wish everyone could but Alas...!
For those who did, Congratulations to YOU!!!
1. For the 10k prize I picked a series of numbers including 70. And when it turned out that nobody picked the other numbers yet many picked 70, I decided to give this to everyone who picked number 70. Winners are :
2. For the kimono from Julian's place. Winning number is #8.
For the third kimono, I took the liberty to give it to a blog reader who has been very active on the blog and has done her own giveaways too. I felt that givers should also receive, so...
3. The 3 pairs of Palm slippers for Gents. Winning numbers are. 18, 39 and 2. The winners are
4. The 2 pairs of shoes for ladies from Courtney's Closet. Winning numbers are 12 and 21. Winners are
5. The 1 human hair wig from Gabby's Wigs'n'Weaves, winning number is 5. Winner is:
Kachi. (You didn't include your email address. Please mail me so that I don't have to give this to someone else).
6. The 3 cakes from CakesandCream, winning numbers are 67, 15 and 100. Winners are
7. A getaway at CitiHeight Hotel Ikeja for 3 people. Winning numbers are 76 and 91. Winners are.
And that's it guys! A huge Thanks once again to Mr Wale for making this possible. And most especially to God, for bringing Wale and other value-adding people into my life through this blog. I'm greatly blessed.