1. When my friends are all talking about what their kids said or what their kids did and I want to join in but it's then I realize that "my nephews" and "my sons" are two different things entirely. .
2. When someone asks me to do a job and promises me I'd get paid; in exposure.
3. When a brother gives what he thought was a grand performance and then he asks "Did you come" but I didn't even know when it started or that it had ended. *of blessed memory*
4. When these people are trying to make someone regret #nottooyoungtorun. Yul Edochie and K-Cee with their 2019 Anambra Governorship intentions got me all confused then Terry G came and announced that he's running for both Governor and Deputy Governor. I'm like kukuma just kill us. 🚶🚶
5. When I was rubbing powder on my 1 year old nephew's belly and he giggled and squealed and said "I like it. I really really like it". Or last night when he took my face between his tiny chubby palms and said "awwwwn you're too cute". And everytime he opens his mouth to talk and I wonder how a 1 year old not only knows the words but knows exactly what he means.
6. When I realize we're practically 4 months away from 2018.
7. When I see Tonto Dike speaking in tongues on Instagram. And when I watch Speed "Bang da da dang" Darlinton videos. And when Bob Risky is talking. Speech-less.
Add yours. 😚